SPIRE 4th Edition Student Bundle, Level 1
SPIRE is a comprehensive and multisensory reading intervention and instructional program that integrates phonological awareness, phonics, handwriting, fluency, vocabulary, spelling, and comprehension in an instructional design that is based upon how struggling readers learn. This program has been used throughout the country with remarkable success by thousands of elementary, middle, and high school students. This includes students with characteristics of dyslexia, Specific Learning Disabilities, or students who need direct, systematic, sequential instruction in reading.
- Incorporates research-based best practices for reading and language development
- Each lesson employs 10 steps that enhance student learning and memory by engaging multisensory pathways to the brain in rapid succession
- Employs all the elements of Structured Literacy: phonology, sound-symbol association, syllables, morphology, syntax, and semantics
- 1 SPIRE Level 1 Student Workbook 4th Edition
- 1 SPIRE Digital Student STAR seat (12-month subscription). When STAR is purchased for students, it empowers teachers to score students' print assessments and track their progress online. It then creates at-a-glance reports that can be shared at the class, school, or district level. Powered by Exploros™.
Available Only to Schools & Districts
Homeschool and private home use licenses are not available for this program.
License must be registered to the school that will be implementing the program. All users must assign their district email for the User Name (e.g., John.Doe@schoolname.state.us).