Common Core Clinics, ELA, Writing and Language, Student Edition, Grade 6
Perfect for implementers of the Common Core State Standards, the Common Core Clinics targets the essential skills behind each standard with instruction, guided practice, and independent practice. The series has been built around the structure and demand of the CCSS and pinpoints the required writing and language standard skills.
- Lessons in Common Core Clinics address the depth of the Common Core State Standards (CCSS)
- Research-based, Gradual Release of Responsibility Model gives early learners confidence and guides them toward independence
- Open-ended questions promote higher-order critical thinking and abstract reasoning
- Vivid glossary, manipulative picture cards, and hands-on games enhance learning and interactivity
- Common Core Clinics targets the essential skills needed for grade level success
- 1 Print Student Edition