Recipe For Reading Workbook 6 for Reading Intervention & Phonics
Recipe For Reading Comprehensive Multisensory Reading Program is a reading program that presents a skill sequence and lesson structure designed for beginning, at-risk, or struggling readers. Recipe For Reading Workbook 6 corresponds to Lessons 67 to 77 in the Recipe For Reading Manual (sold separately). Skills covered in Workbook 6 include: y as a vowel, hard-soft c, hard-soft g, ge/dge, review tests, aw/au/a, oi/oy, tch, and dividing between two vowels. There are to 5 to 8 practice pages for each skill, with a range of reading and pen-to-paper activities that include phonemic awareness, encoding and decoding, short decodable stories, and more. Excellent for in-class or at-home learning.Recipe For Reading Workbooks 1 to 8 are designed to be used for developmental/beginning readers in Grades K to 3 or for intervention/struggling readers in Grades 1 to 6.
- Students who progress through this workbook will learn consonant sounds, digraphs, consonant blends, diphthongs, short/long vowels, inflectional endings, suffixes, and spelling rules
- Pen-to-paper exercises incorporate visual, auditory, and kinesthetic (handwriting) techniques and are ideal for differentiated instruction
- Phonics workbook coordinates with Recipe For reading Manual (sold separately) for instructional use but can be used with any phonics or core program as additional practice
- Phonics and reading intervention workbook is an excellent educational supplement for beginner readers, students with dyslexia or other special needs, or those who struggle to read
- 1 Phonics & Reading Intervention Workbook for Students